0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. How many products make up the kids’ hair care system?
2. How often should a mother wash her kids’ hair?
3. At what age should a child start using the Intense Moisture Deep Conditioner?
4. What is the benefit of the 2-1 Leave-in conditioner?
5. The kids’ shampoo helps to —————- the hair without —————– the hair of its natural oil.
6. Our customer can choose to use either the Moisturizing Rinse out conditioner or the Intense Moisture Deep Conditioner after hair wash.
7. Healthy hair growth starts from clean hair and scalp. Which product can be used to cleanse the hair and scalp properly?
8. The 2-1 Leave-in Conditioner can be used ————-
9. The kids’ hair growth oil helps to ————
10. Which kids’ product is ideal for a newborn baby to use?
11. Proper hair care is important to enable healthy hair growth. ————- is used to protect the kids’ hair at night to avoid tangles and breakage.
12. Kids’ hair should be moisturized before combing.
13. Mara Cruiz Kids Hair Care System works for kids with different hair types and textures including Natural, Relaxed, or Texturized.
14. The Rinse out conditioner is an instant conditioner and can be used weekly.
15. Kids from how old can use the Kids Shampoo, Rinse out Conditioner, 2 in 1 Leave In Conditioner, Hair Growth Oil, and Deep Conditioner?